The ideal candidate will efficiently and quickly write Angular JS, C# and ability to work on Xamarin in a timely and scalable way in order to improve the code-base of the company’s products in meaningful ways. This candidate will be able to test the code and make adjustments where necessary. They should also be experience in contributing to the whole software design lifecycle.
- Write clean, well-designed code
- Troubleshoot and test core product software to ensure strong optimization
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Experience in software development
- Passion for best design and coding practices
- Strong knowledge of relational databases, tools and Skills on Xamarin, Angular JS, C#
Please disregard those who develop on native Apple and Android.