- Review accounts and transactions for potential hacker activity.
- Analyze customer level information to determine action for both customers and company policy.
- Design and monitor ATO detection strategies.
- Use data to improve anti-ATO strategies and the customer experience.
- Interact directly with customers to prevent and assist with recovery from ATO events.
- Must be an intuitive, analytical thinker, with the ability to communicate analysis clearly.
- Must be able to effectively engage with customers during stressful interactions.
- SQL ability, or other database-querying language (Looker experience is a bonus!)
- 1-3 years’ experience in e-commerce, payments or financial services in Fraud Management and or Trust and Safety.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills – needs to be flexible to meet the demands of a fast-paced environment.
- Basic knowledge of account takeover and hacker techniques.