As blockchain-based digital assets Mercury Cash create an open financial system for the world, sophisticated traders will need a place to discover, access, and exchange these assets.
In this role you will identify, develop and implement strategic initiatives to help bring new products to market. You will work closely with the Mercury Cash CEO, operating as a trusted partner to create and drive new ideas forward. You will lead important initiatives and manage evolving priorities as the organization grows and landscape shifts.
- Analyze the marketplace, identifying opportunities and implementing programs that support Mercury Cash growth and vision
- Design and build analyses, metrics, and dashboards to inform strategic company priorities and identify process improvements
- Work closely with the CEO of Mercury Cash– as an operator in a growing start-up your responsibilities will constantly be growing and evolving
- Ability to execute project-based work that requires high degree of strategic thinking, quantitative analysis, and interpersonal skills
- Experience building strategic frameworks, financial models, and other products to communicate complex ideas and processes to senior stakeholders, both internal and external to the organization
- Knowledge of the digital asset and financial markets spaces, including a basic technical fluency of open blockchains like Ethereum
- Comfort working in a high-growth, fast-paced, rapidly changing industry